Sales & Events Manager - London - Up to 35k plus bonus
My client is a national restaurant group and they are currently recruiting for a Sales & Events Manager for one of their brands.
As Sales & Events Manager, your main focus will be to manage and pro-actively drive pre-booked sales, private hire and events across 4 focus sites through the following:
- Being the face of the brand both internally and externally
- Working to pre-determined targets set by the Head of Sales & Marketing and Operations Manager
- Creating packages and menus
- Organising FAM trips with agencies and key accounts as well as hosting showcases when required
- Work closely with the General Managers of each site upskilling them to deliver private hires and events
- Assisting the Head of Sales & Marketing and Operations Manager with sales and marketing plans for the brand
This is a new role that requires an experienced self starter with a good understanding of the London bar and restaurant market.
It is largely a pro-active sales role therefore all candidates applying must have pro-active sales experience and currently be in a similar sales role within London's bar and restaurant industry.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.