Restaurant General Manager – 2 Rosette – City of London - £40k
Are you an experienced Restaurant General Manager looking for a fresh challenge? Do you keep quality at the forefront of everything you do? Do you push yourself to offer the very best service at all times? Do you drive and motivate your team to deliver those same standards? If the answers are yes, then I want to hear from you!
This Restaurant doesn’t settle for second best and I’m looking for a Restaurant General Manager that doesn’t either – so if you’re looking to be part of an award winning team in a Restaurant that boasts a huge list of accolades, then this is the role you have been looking for.
The Restaurant General Manager will be responsible for all operations within the hotel, consisting of a 2 Rosette Restaurant with an annual turnover of £2m. Your role is to provide the highest quality of guest service across all departments.
The ideal Restaurant General Manager will have experience/ knowledge in the following areas;
- Managed a team of 15+ employees within a 5* food and beverage environment.
- Experience in leading new openings.
- A strong background in high end restaurants
- You will need a strong operational track record within the Hospitality industry, with a sound knowledge of Food and Beverage.
- Enthusiastic, customer-focused and work within deadlines set to meet business and customer demands.
- A strong people manager, with fantastic leadership skills and a real motivator
If you feel that this is Restaurant General Manager role for you, then apply today so you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.