Relief Chef Manager - Oxford - £28k plus travel expenses
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Relief Chef Manager. You will predominantly be working in the Oxford area, although you will need to be prepared to venture slightly further afield to suit the business needs.
My client is one of the leading contract caterers with a strong focus on fresh produce and the development of their people and they are recruiting for their relief team. As a Relief Chef Manager, you will be assisting the operations team, covering staff shortages as well additional projects.
The ideal Relief Chef Manager will have the following skills/ knowledge
- Currently at Chef Manager level
- Have a proven background within contract catering
- A strong understanding of all Food Hygiene/ Health & Safety procedures
- Strong craft background matched with fantastic people management skills
- Innovative and creative with a commercial mind to push the unit food offering forward
Working predominantly Monday to Friday
If you feel this is the Relief Chef Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.