Procurement Manager - London - 45k-50k
Are you good with data analysis and pricing models?
My client is one of the UK's leading contract caterers and they are currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager to join their team.
This is not a standard Procurement Manager role this is a position that requires someone to be an expert with data analysis and pricing models.
As Procurement Manager your main duties would be the following:
- Development and maintenance of a standard set of pricing models
- Ensure data is accurate & timely
- Model inter unit pricing following tender success and category consolidation
- Bespoke reporting when needed, such as for clients or complex mobilisations
- Support procurement team in business partnering with operations through use of reporting and commercial insight
All candidates applying for this Procurement Manager role must have a background in data analysis and pricing models.