Operations Manager – London/ Greater London - £50k - £60k
The most perfect opportunity is waiting for a determined and ambitious Operations Manager
If you are an experienced Operations Manager in the world of casual dining and have experience in a branded business as an Operations Manager, then this is for you.
My client is looking for an Operations Manager to join their ever-developing company in the casual dining sector.
This leading company is fully focused on people and is looking for an ambitious, energetic and tenacious Operations Manager who can hit the ground running but is also looking to learn and further your own progression
· Must have experience in branded businesses
· Experience in the casual dining sector
· Demonstrate superb leadership qualities
· Be able to mentor & coach your teams to business and personal success
· Be driven, energetic and super ambitious
· Hit targets, budgets and KPI’s – stretching all possibilities
· Thrives in a lively and busy company that is always on the go
· Resilient and determined
· Wants to progress within a business
· Commercially astute & confident decision maker
· Control all costs
· Pushes for high standards
· A natural love for hospitality
· Only wishes for the business to deliver the best customer service
· A complete peoples person
· Encourages learning
· Open to personal development and training
Apply today for this amazing Operations Manager role
Due to the high number of applications, we are only able to respond to short listed candidates.