Hospitality Chef Manager - London - £38k
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Hospitality Chef Manager for my client's site based in the City.
My client is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, with a strong focus on fresh produce and the development of their people. They are recruiting for their Hospitality only site, catering for anything from working lunches to Directors dining.
As the Hospitality Chef Manager, you will be responsible for a team of 3 staff ensuring training, development and management of the team. You will be financially responsible and able to manage budget and costs.
The ideal Chef Manager will have the following skills/ knowledge;
- Currently at Chef Manager level
- A strong fine dining background
- Mobilisation experience
- Have a proven background within contract catering
- A strong understanding of all Food Hygiene/ Health & Safety procedures
- Strong financial understanding
Working Monday to Friday
If you feel this is the Hospitality Chef Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.