Hospitality & Events Manager - London - £35-40k
Monday to Friday
This is no ordinary Hospitality & Events Manager role – you do not want to pass up an opportunity like this! I am currently recruiting for a Hospitality & Events Manager within a stunning B&I site in the City. If you’re looking for a role within a contract that hosts a wide range of events from large sit-down dinners and corporate meetings to elaborate drinks & canape receptions, then this is the role for you.
As Hospitality & Events Manager you will lead an inspire a dedicated team of 25 plus multiple casual/ agency staff to deliver the very best in service standards. I am looking for a Manager that doesn’t settle for 2nd best and thrives for perfection at all times.
The ideal Hospitality & Events Manager will have the following skills/ experience;
- Have worked within an Event Managerial role for a minimum of 3 years, with extensive operational experience
- Worked within a 5* hotel or venue
- Capabilities of running events for up to 300 people
- Flexible approach to running events and the ability to meet the clients demands to tight time frames
- Outgoing personality who is looking to become the face of the department
- Great imagination and flair to create events that set you apart from everyone else
In return for your hard work, you will be joining a fantastic company who can offer you a fantastic career.
If you feel this is the role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.