Head of Business Development - Oxfordshire - 60k-80k plus bonus
My client is a boutique contract caterer focusing mainly on the B&I sector of the contract catering industry and they are currently recruiting for a Head of Business Development to lead their sales team.
The team is made up of a Bid Writer and Graphic Designer both of which you would manage as well as reporting to the owners.
The ideal Head of Business Development will have the following experience/skills:
- Currently be in either a Business Development Manager or Head of Business Development role within the contract catering industry
- In depth knowledge of both the London and outside of London B&I market
- Extensive understanding and experience of the bid and tender process
- Experience in retention of current contracts
- Proven track record of leading and delivering sales pitches and presentations
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Excellent people management skills
All candidates applying for this Head of Business Development role must be currently in either a Business Development Manager or Head of Business Development role within the contract catering industry.