General Manager - London – Up to £50k plus bonus
Are you an experienced General Manager within the Late-night Bar & Club sector and looking for a new challenge?
Are you a General Manager who offers a warm welcome, creates a buzzing atmosphere and makes their venue the places to be?
Based in the heart of the West End, this exciting venue offers the engaging service, the best party music and delivering memorable events General Manager
The Ideal General Manager will be responsible for all site KPIs, maximise profitably, leading the team and maintaining company standards & policies.
The venue requires someone with great experience in Late night, can deliver amazing customer service whilst being creative for new opportunities.
Experience and skills required for the role of General Manager includes:
· Been a General Manager in a late night, fast-paced venue for minimum of 3 years
· Evidence of delivering high volume key nights
· Loves and understands the late-night trade in central London, cocktails & entertainment style venues
· Is always up for a challenge
· Can bring creative ideas and think outside the box
· Deliver great GPs and Financials
· Proven track record in driving sales, exceeding targets and managing large venue teams
· Has experience of working with a Sales and Events team
· An inspiring leader
· An effective communicator with great organisational skills
· Great knowledge of both wet and dry lead businesses
· Adhere to company’s policies and procedures
· PASSION for the industry
If you feel this is the General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Privacy Notice: https://www.illume-recruitment.com/legal_documents/privacy_policy