General Manager - London – Up to £50k plus bonus
Are you an experienced General Manager within the Late-night Bar & Club sector and looking for a new challenge?
Based in the heart of the West End, this large late-night bar and club is looking for a driven, experienced, resilient, creative & determined General Manager
The Ideal General Manager will be responsible for all site KPIs, maximise profitably, leading the team and maintaining company standards & policies.
The venue is in the heart of London, with a restaurant, late night bar and club. A large venue that host’s party nights, corporate functions, sit down dinners and after work drinks.
The venue requires someone with great experience in Late night, can deliver amazing customer service whilst being creative for new opportunities.
Experience and skills required for the role of General Manager includes:
· Been a General Manager in a late night, fast-paced venue for minimum of 2 years
· Evidence of delivering high volume key nights
· Loves and understands the late-night trade in central London
· Is always up for a challenge
· Can bring creative ideas and think outside the box
· Deliver great GPs and Financials
· Has experience of working with a Sales and Events team
· Adores the world of Clubs and London Night Life
· Experience in Student events
· Delivering corporate venue hires
· Results driven
· An inspiring leader
· An effective communicator with great organisational skills
· Great knowledge of both wet and dry lead businesses
If you feel this is the General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.