Financial Controller - Lake District - 35k-40k
My client is a country house hotel set on one of the Lake District's famous lakes and they are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller.
I need a self starter who is willing to have a major role in driving this incredible property forward.
As Financial Controller your main focuses will be the following:
- Oversee, coordinate and direct the accounting and financial reporting activities of the business
- Be responsible for the operational financial management system and the operational budgets
- Works closely with the relevant operational teams to achieve sound financial accountability across all day to day business operations
- Coach senior operational management on financial management best practice
- Report on daily, weekly, monthly and annual operational performance
- Maintenance of the Operational Accounting Systems
- Cash flow management
- Recommend operational actions to improve the financial position of the businesses
- Management of balance sheet control
- Budgets and forecasting
- Stock control management
- Daily, weekly, monthly Reports
All candidates applying for this Financial Controller role must currently be in a similar position ideally within the hospitality industry.