Deputy Manager - London – £26 – 28K
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager within the Bar and Restaurant sector and looking for something different?
My client is looking for a determined and passionate Deputy Manager to join the company, leading the team and delivering strong results
The ideal Deputy Manager will have experience working within a premium branded business and have experience in both wet and dry lead business
You will have been in an Assistant or Deputy Manager role for at least 12 months.
Experience and skills required for the role of Deputy Manager includes:
· Outgoing personality who takes pride in delivering the best customer service
· Examples of delivering impeccable hospitality
· The ability to lead and drive the team
· Ambition to grow within the company
· Operationally running events
· A great knowledge of busy and late-night venues
· Cocktail knowledge
· A love of working nights
· Outgoing and energetic
· A good knowledge of both front and back of house
· Results driven
If you feel this is the Deputy Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.