Deputy Manager - London – Up to £27k plus bonus
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager within the Bar and Restaurant sector and looking for something different?
A beautiful bar & restaurant based in the city of London is looking for a passionate and determined Deputy Manager to join their team.
This city bar offers a beautiful and stylish escape for customers, serving excellent cocktails, a strong lunch trade, post work drinks and Saturday events.
The ideal Deputy Manager will have experience working within wine bars and have a huge amount of passion for product and service.
As Deputy Manager you will assist the General Manager with the smooth running of the venue, leading and inspiring the team to deliver the best experience for the customer
Experience and skills required for the role of Deputy Manager includes:
· Outgoing personality who takes pride in delivering the best customer service
· 12 months experience as Deputy or Assistant
· Worked within a branded business
· An understanding of financials
· Examples of delivering impeccable hospitality
· The ability to lead and drive the team
· Operationally running events
· A great knowledge of food and drink
You will have the ability to deliver an engaging and charming management style which will engage your customers and your team
If you feel this is the Deputy Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.