Cluster Business Development Manager - London - Up to 40k plus bonus
My client is one of London's leading contract caterers and they are currently recruiting for a Cluster Business Development Manager.
Do you love sourcing new business and developing existing accounts? If so then this Cluster Business Development Manager position is the role for you.
The Cluster Business Development Manager will be expected to:
- Manage and develop all key accounts within your cluster
- Source new business considering all revenue opportunities across all segments and revenue streams available in each of the venues within your cluster
- Assist with the creation of each venue's sales and marketing plan
- Represent the company at trade shows and networking events
- Report to Sales Director
- Liaise closely with Operations Manager for your cluster, Head of Sales and Key Account Manager
All candidates applying for this role must have pro-active sales experience within event sales and currently be working within a London contract caterer, events venue or hotel.
Due to the high number of applications, we are only able to respond to short listed candidates.