Assistant General Manager – Chelmsford – £24k - £28k
My client is looking for an exceptional Assistant General Manager that has experience of working is busy bars & late-night venues.
If you love the world of hospitality and really want to start your career and look to the future, then get in touch!
As Assistant General Manager you will be focused on delivering the best customer experience, be confident and determined to assist the team in growing the business
If you have the WOW factor, energy and drive then please apply.
You must be a night owl, who thrives on the buzz of hospitality and bars & loves to be on the floor interacting with customers ensuring nothing but VIP treatment.
It’s all about the customer service ensuring quality service thrown in with banter and character
Experience and skills required for the role of Assistant General Manager includes:
· Experience working in late night and busy bars / clubs – very wet lead
· Leads a team to success
· Has the drive to hit record targets
· Enjoys being on the bar floor speaking to the customers
· Passionate for the industry – live and breathes hospitality
· Naturally energetic and enthusiastic
· Loves to bring character and excitement
· Wants to grow and progress within a large company
· Outgoing personality who takes pride in delivering the best customer service
If you feel this Assistant General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Privacy Notice: https://www.illume-recruitment.com/legal_documents/privacy_policy