Assistant General Manager - London – £30k plus Bonus
Are you an experienced Assistant General Manager within the Bar and Restaurant sector and looking for a new challenge?
A stunning Bar & Restaurant is looking for an exceptional Assistant General Manager to join their team in the City.
This beautiful venue offers everything from breakfast meetings corporate clients, busy weekend brunches through to fun packed after work drinks.
Serving a vast collection of cocktails and delivering great food, this venue is on the hunt for an Assistant General Manager that has bags of energy, experience and the passion for the industry
As Assistant General Manager you will assist the General Manager with the smooth running of the venue, leading and inspiring the team to deliver the best experience for the customer
Experience and skills required for the role of Assistant General Manager includes:
· Outgoing personality who takes pride in delivering the best customer service
· Experience in working within the City and understanding the City culture
· Examples of delivering impeccable hospitality
· The ability to lead and drive the team
· Hungry for progress
· Loves to interact with customers
· Has high standards
· Can follow company procedures and policy
· Operationally running events
· Bags of enthusiasm
· Knowledge in wet and dry lead businesses
You will have the ability to deliver an engaging and charming management style which will engage your customers and your team
If you feel this is the Assistant General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.