Assistant Food & Beverage Manager – Guildford - £25k
Are you an experienced Restaurant Manager looking for that next step in your career as an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager? Do you keep quality at the forefront of everything you do? Do you push yourself to offer the very best service at all times? Do you drive and motivate your team to deliver those same standards? If the answers are yes, then I want to hear from you!
This hotel doesn’t settle for second best and I’m looking for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager that doesn’t either – so if you’re looking to be part of an award winning team in a hotel that boasts a huge list of accolades, then this is the role you have been looking for.
The Assistant Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for all operations within the hotel, consisting of a 2 Rosette Restaurant, bar, room service and extensive banqueting facilities. Your role is to provide the highest quality of guest service across all departments.
The ideal Assistant Food & Beverage Manager will have experience/ knowledge in the following areas;
- Managed a team of 20+ employees within a high quality environment
- You will need a strong operational track record within the Hospitality industry, with a sound knowledge of Food and Beverage.
- Enthusiastic, customer-focused and work within deadlines set to meet business and customer demands.
- A strong people manager, with fantastic leadership skills and a real motivator
- You should be able to demonstrate a successful career within a busy Lounge/Bar/Restaurant environment.
- Experience of leading a restaurant Rosette status
If you feel that this is Assistant Food & Beverage Manager role for you, then apply today so you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.