General Manager - Events Venue - £65k
I am currently recruiting for a General Managerwithin a large venue in North London. If you’re looking for a role that hosts a wide range of events from high volume business meetings, exhibitions and large banqueting functions to elaborate drinks & canape receptions, then this is the role for you.
These guys put people, service and food at the forefront of everything they do. This is a stunning venue with extensive event business as well a high-volume retail offering, with a combined turnover in the region of £3m
As General Manager, you will lead and inspire a core team of 10 plus a large volume casual pool to deliver the very best standards. You will work closely with the sales team looking at the business strategy to drive the business forward.
The ideal General Manager will have the following skills/ knowledge;
· Experience in both high end events and retail
· A Hands-on approach and keen to become the face of the venue
· Strong financial acumen with a keen eye on your figures – both sales and costs
· Commercially aware and the ability to increase sales
· Financially aware and worked with a P&L in the region of £2m
If you feel this is the next General Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this incredible opportunity.
Working predominantly Monday to Friday, working approximately 10 weekends per year.
If you feel this is the General Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.