This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting illume-recruitment.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us – You may give us information about you by completing the form on our site illume-recruitment.com or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site or subscribe to our service. The information you give us may include (but not be limited to) your name, address e-mail address, phone number, personal description, job history, qualifications and photograph.
- Information we collect about you – With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information – technical information including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plugin types and versions, operating system and platform. Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), jobs and data you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information such as scrolling, clicks, mouseovers and methods used to browse way from the page.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us – We will use this information to give to 3rd parties who may wish to employ or engage you, to notify you about changes to our service and to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you – We will use this information to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- We may share your information with selected third parties including business partners, suppliers, clients and subcontractors for: (1) the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; or (2) the purpose of sourcing your employment or engagement with a 3rd party, analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at illume-recruitment.com.