Venue Account Manager - Canary Wharf, London - 34k plus bonus
My client is one of London's leading contract caterers and they are currently recruiting for a Venue Account Manager for one of their venues in Canary Wharf, London.
Are you looking for a senior re-active sales and coordination role? If so then this Venue Account Manager position is the role for you.
The Venue Account Manager will be expected to:
- Be main point of contact for the venue
- Ensure all enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Build and develop relationships with new and exisiting clients
- Work with the Group General Manager to produce all reports required by the client at the venue
- Manage event from initial enquiry until the day of the event when it will be handed over to the Operations team
- Ensure that costs and profit margins are managed effectively when producing proposals
- Report to Group General Manager
- Liaise closely with Cluster Business Development Manager and sales team at head office
All candidates applying for this role must have strong re-active sales experience within event sales and currently be working for a London event caterer, contract caterer, events venue or hotel.
Due to the high number of applications, we are only able to respond to short listed candidates.