Senior Operations Manager - London - £60-65k
Are you an experienced Senior Operations Manager within the Contract Catering sector, looking to develop yourself to text the next step to Operations Director within the next 2 years? Do you have a passion for providing a 5* service to all of your clients, whilst also increasing sales and looking after the bottom line? If so, then I want to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting an experienced Senior Operations Manager for one of the UK’s leading Contract Caterers, with an unrivalled reputation when it comes to innovation and creativity. You will look after a patch of business that boasts an incredible portfolio of clients with a combined annual turnover in excess of £7m. This role is not for the faint hearted – you will be responsible for 14 very different contracts, each with their own demands and business requirements
The ideal Senior Operations Manager will have the following knowledge/ experience;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior management role, within London contracts
- Great understanding of the clients needs
- Managed a patch of business with a combined turnover of £5m+
- Extensive experience in managing commercial accounts
- Strong knowledge of both hospitality and retail units
If you feel this is the Senior Operations Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.