Sales Manager - London - 25k plus 5k bonus
My client is a national restaurant brand and they are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager.
As Sales Manager your main focus will be to pro-actively drive pre-booked sales and events within the restaurant brand's Central London sites through the following:
- 2 days per week of new business meetings
- Ensure monthly sales targets are achieved at all times
- Ensure KPI's are hit at all times
- Attend all area meetings to ascertain current area and site specific needs
- Attend monthly head office meetings
- Research, activate and generate new sales opportunities
- Work closely with senior team to identify site specific capabilities and opportunties
- Introduce venue finding agencies, event management companies and tourist boards to the Central London sites
- Target key local businesses for each individual site
- Work with the senior team on new openings and refurbishments
This is a purely pro-active sales role therefore all candidates applying must have pro-active sales experience and currently be in a similar sales role within London's bar and restaurant industry.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.