Sales & Events Manager - Docklands, London - Up to 33k plus 7k bonus
My client is a rapidly growing events company with multiple brands at the forefront of the hospitality industry and they are currently recruiting for a Sales & Events Manager to be based at one of their venues in the Docklands area of London.
As Sales & Events Manager, your main focus will be to maximise sales at your venue through the following:
- Working to pre-determined targets set by the business
- Proactively targeting new clients
- Developing proposals that meet the client’s needs and objectives
- Assist with creating and executing a business plan, detailing clear targets and objectives
- Attend networking events, raising the profile of the group within the events industry
- Continually build and validate the database of contacts via networking events, social media, appointments and driving new business
- Organise and execute showcase events ensuring attendance of key clients
This Sales & Events Manager role involves pro-active sales and account management therefore all candidates applying must have pro-active sales and account management experience and currently be in a similar sales role within the hospitality industry.