Sales & Events Executive - London - 21k-24k
My client is one of the industry's leading contract caterers and they are currently recruiting for a Sales & Events Executive for one of their flagship venues in London.
As Sales & Events Executive, the main purpose of your role will be to maximise sales through the following:
- Winning and retaining business while promoting the awareness of all facilities and services on offer
- Responding to all incoming enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure all events are dealt with from enquiry to confirmation and that function sheets are completed in good time
- Make sure all relevant parties including the appropriate Operations Manager receive all correspondence relating to an event
- Pro-actively seek new business opportunities for the venue
- Ensure all sales leads are followed up correctly and in a timely manner
- Conduct showrounds of the venue with potential clients wherever possible
All candidates applying for this Sales & Events Executive role must either be in a similar role working for a contract caterer, event caterer, venue or hotel or have recently completed an Event Management degree with 1 year's placement in the industry.