Restaurant Manager – Windsor - £21k
Monday to Friday – No late nights!!!
I am currently recruiting for a B&I contract in Windsor. Are you an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager looking to take the next step? Do you have experience working within grab n go/ counter service restaurants? If the answers are yes, then I want to hear from you!
This unit doesn’t settle for second best and I’m looking for a Restaurant Manager that doesn’t either – so if you’re looking to be part of a fantastic company who can offer you career development, then this is the role you have been looking for.
As Restaurant Manager, you will assist with the smooth running of this busy counter service restaurant and coffee bar. You will lead and inspire a team of 6 in this multi-faceted venue. The ideal Retail Manager will also have the following experience/ skills;
- Working within a management/ supervisory role for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in working within a grab n go/ counter service restaurant
- Come from a high volume, fast paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of coffee service, using manual machines
- Commercially savvy with a proven track record of increasing revenue
If you feel that this is the Retail Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Please note that this role will need someone to work regular weekends and bank holidays to suit the levels of business
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.