Restaurant Manager – Gloucestershire - £30k plus bonus
Are you an experienced Restaurant Manager looking for a fresh challenge? Do you keep quality at the forefront of everything you do? Do you push yourself to offer the very best service at all times? Do you drive and motivate your team to deliver those same standards? If the answers are yes, then I want to hear from you!
This hotel doesn’t settle for second best and I’m looking for a Restaurant Manager that doesn’t either – so if you’re looking to be part of an award winning team in a hotel that boasts a huge list of accolades, then this is the role you have been looking for.
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for all operations within this 3 Rosette Restaurant and lounges. Your role is to provide the highest quality of guest service across all departments.
The ideal Restaurant Manager will have experience/ knowledge in the following areas;
- Managed a team of 10+ employees within a 5* food and beverage environment.
- You will need a strong operational track record within the Hospitality industry, with a sound knowledge of Food and Beverage.
- Enthusiastic, customer-focused and work within deadlines set to meet business and customer demands.
- A strong people manager, with fantastic leadership skills and a real motivator
- You should be able to demonstrate a successful career within a busy Lounge/Bar/Restaurant environment.
- Experience of leading a restaurant to 3 Rosette/ Michelin status
Accommodation can be provided on a temporary basis to assist with relocation.
If you feel that this is Restaurant Manager role for you, then apply today so you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.