Recruitment Manager - London - Up to 45k
My client is a national bar and restaurant group and they are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Manager to be based at their head office in London.
As Recruitment Manager, your main focus will be the end-to-end recruitment process for all management vacancies through the following:
- Managing job boards, social media and all job ad responses
- Administering each candidate through the recruitment process from initial screening to final interview, trade test or assessment
- Organise new starter pack with the appropriate person/department
- Liaising with agencies and other suppliers to assist with recruitment when required always utilising the most cost effective method
- Heading up succession planning meetings with the senior management team
- Producing and leading the company recruitment strategy for all parts of the business
- Manage recruitment for new openings to coincide with any pre-opening training
All candidates applying for this Recruitment Manager role must have previous hospitality recruitment experience either for a recruitment agency or as an internal recruiter.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.