Operations Manager - London - £55-60k
Are you an experienced Operations Manager within the Contract Catering sector who has a passion for providing a 5* service to all of your clients, whilst also increasing sales and looking after the bottom line? If so, then I want to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting an Operations Manager for one of the UK’s leading Contract Caterers, with an unrivalled reputation when it comes to innovation and creativity. You will look after a patch of business that boasts an incredible portfolio of clients with a combined annual turnover in excess of £7m. This role is not for the faint hearted – you will be responsible for 12 very different contracts, each with their own demands and business requirements
The ideal Operations Manager will have the following knowledge/ experience;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior management role, within London contracts
- Great understanding of the clients needs
- Managed a patch of business with a combined turnover of £5m+
- Extensive experience in managing commercial accounts
- Strong knowledge of both hospitality and retail units
If you feel this is the Operations Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.