Operations Manager - London - £60-65k
Are you a passionate and supportive Operations Manager within the contract catering sector who has a passion for providing a 5* service to all of your clients, whilst also increasing sales and looking after the bottom line? If so, then I want to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting an Operations Manager for a fantastic company in Central London, who boasts an incredible portfolio of clients with a combined annual turnover in excess of £10m. This role is not for the faint hearted – you will be responsible for 12 very different contracts, each with their own demands and business requirements.
You will manage a diverse portfolio of B&I contracts with a mix of commercial and cost plus accounts as well as a small number of venues.
The ideal Operations Manager will have the following knowledge/ experience;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior management role, within London contracts
- Strong commercial awareness, with a natural drive to push sales, whilst still maintaining standards
- Great understanding of the clients needs
- Managed a patch of business with a combined turnover of £5m+
- Strong knowledge of both hospitality and retail units
If you feel this is the Operations Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.