National Account Manager - Manchester - 30k-35k plus bonus
My client is a national restaurant brand and they are currently recruiting for a National Account Manager to be based in Manchester.
As National Account Manager, your main focus will be to account manage national accounts and pro-actively gain new national accounts with the aim of growing pre-booked sales, private hire and events across the multiple sites and brands through the following:
- Being an ambassador for the central sales brand both internally and externally
- Increase revenue of a set number of existing national accounts assigned to you
- Pro-actively identify and win new national accounts
- Focus on local corporates, tourist boards, venue finding agencies and event management companies
- Manage a team of 2 who deal with day to day bookings and enquiries
- Ensure that all bookings and enquiries are dealt with efficiently
- Organise, plan and attend FAM Trips
- Attend networking events
This National Account Manager role involves account management and pro-active sales therefore all candidates applying must have account management and pro-active sales experience and currently be in a similar sales role within the bar and restaurant industry.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.