Marketing Manager - Peckham, London - 35k-40k
My client is a growing London law firm and they are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to be based out of their office in Peckham, London.
This is not your standard law firm - dress down, yoga classes, pool tables in the office and a great social calendar.
They are rapidly expanding as a company so it's a great time to join the team.
As Marketing Manager your main focuses will be the following:
- Regular reporting on marketing related performance metrics/ KPI’s across the business
- Planning & execution of monthly content strategy
- Planning & execution of CRO plan
- Working with designers to update all visual assets
- Build out & optimise CRM campaigns
- Planning & execution of outreach plan
- Maximising SEO value with strategic media placements collaborating with PR agency/in-house personnel
- Create & manage Facebook ad campaigns
- Creation of video content to enhance brand/user experience
- Project manage regular photoshoots
- Present innovative ideas to senior stakeholders
- Planning & execution of social media output
All candidates applying for this Marketing Manager role must have extensive Marketing experience.