Lounge & Bar Manager - Hampshire - Live-in - £25k
Are you an experienced Manager within in an F&B role who keeps quality at the forefront of everything you do? Do you push yourself to offer the very best service at all times? Do you drive and motivate your team to deliver those same standards? If the answers are yes, then I want to hear from you!
This hotel doesn’t settle for second best and I’m looking for a Lounge & Bar Manager that doesn’t either – so if you’re looking to be part of an award winning team in a hotel that boasts a huge list of accolades, then this is the role you have been looking for.
The Lounge & Bar Manager will be responsible for all food and beverage operations within the Lounge area. Your role is to provide the highest quality of guest service in the Lounge and Bar.
The ideal Lounge & Bar Manager will have experience/ knowledge in the following areas;
- Managed a team of 20+ employees within a 5* food and beverage environment.
- You will need a strong operational track record within the Hospitality industry, with a sound knowledge of Food and Beverage.
- Enthusiastic, customer-focused and work within deadlines set to meet business and customer demands.
- A strong people manager, with fantastic leadership skills and a real motivator
- You should be able to demonstrate a successful career within a Lounge/Bar/Restaurant environment.
If you feel that this is Lounge & Bar Manager for you, then apply today so you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.