Junior Account Manager - London - 28k plus 6k bonus
My client is a high-end restaurant group and they are currently recruiting for a Junior Account Manager to be based at head office.
As Junior Account Manager your main focus will be to sell all group, private dining and event spaces within the restaurants through the following:
- Ensure conversion targets are achieved on an ongoing basis
- Sell and plan bookings and events from enquiry stage through to handover to the restaurants
- Account management of all designated accounts ensuring revenue is maximised and budgets are achieved
- Have a pro-active approach at all times seeking out potential opportunities to improve private dining and events revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the restaurants in order to maximise revenue and optimize occupancy of private dining and event spaces
All candidates applying for this Junior Account Manager role must have pro-active sales experience and currently be in a similar sales role within the hospitality industry.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.