Impact Sales Executive - Surrey - Competitive salary plus car allowance & commission
My client is the UK's largest golf club operator and they are currently recruiting for an Impact Sales Executive.
As Impact Sales Executive, you will be reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing for the group and be responsible for driving all membership and events sales for their golf clubs within the Surrey and Hampshire area through the following:
- Pro-actively generating new business
- Work with each of the individual clubs in your area to support the generation of sales
- Implement processes to ensure sales targets are consistently achieved
- Manage the membership database
- Assist with implementing the marketing plan
It is essential that all applicants for this Impact Sales Executive role have a full UK driving licence.
Applicants for this Impact Sales Executive role will ideally currently be in a similar sales role within the hospitality or leisure industry and although local knowledge is not essential it is desirable.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.