Head of Recruitment - London - £40-50k
Are you currently working as a Head of Recruitment for a food/ service led company? Do you put people at the forefront of everything you do and love nothing more than matching up fantastic people with fantastic companies? If the answers are yes, then I want to hear from you!
I am currently recruiting for an expanding hospitality group who are looking for a Head of Recruitment to join them on that journey. You will be fully responsible for the 360’ process from recruitment to inductions, training, HR and ongoing staff welfare. You will recruit for all areas of the business – Front of House, Back of House and support roles.
With new sites opening throughout the year it is important that you have experience of new opening/ mobilisations and can manage projects involving mass recruitment. Currently employing 30 people, this company is looking to expand to 100+ employees – are you up for the challenge??!!
The ideal Head of Recruitment will ideally have the following skills/ background;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Recruitment Manager or Head of Recruitment for a Hospitality business.
- Been involved in high volume recruitment projects
- Have an infectious personality that lives, eats and breathes the company ethos
- Experienced in the full HR process, although for the right person the company are willing to invest in you
- Can self-manage, remain clam under pressure and work to tight and challenging deadlines
If you feel this is the Head of Recruitment role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.