General Manager (Pub) – up to £37,000 – London
Are you an experienced Pub General Manager looking for a new challenge?
My client is looking for a General Manager to run a pub in Central / West London.
If you have the determination to run your own business as General Manager, then this is for you.
The pub is big, busy, late night and hosts local and corporate events
Experience and skills for the General Manager includes:
· Flare for customer service
· Strong Decision maker
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience
· High experience in running events and large functions
· Great at relationship building with suppliers
· An inspiring leader
· High Energy
· Forward thinking
· Exceptional knowledge of beer and cellar management
· Creative and innovative
Live in is also available for this General Manager position if required.
If you think that this General Manager role is right for you then get in touch today to avoid missing out!
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.