General Manager - London – £40k
Are you an ambitious General Manager within the Bar and Restaurant sector and looking for a new place to call home?
A beautiful bar based in the heart of the City is looking for a passionate and determined General Manager to join their team.
This stunning chic and contemporary venue in the heart of the City is looking for a General Manager who has charm, energy and pizzazz.
The ideal General Manager will have experience working within busy environments within the City and have a huge amount of passion for product and service.
Knowledge of both wet and dry lead business would be beneficial.
This role is all about being on the floor, interacting with customers, being the face, driving your team and being hungry for the ultimate success!
Passion, Positivity, excitement, customer engagement and enthusiasm is key for this delightful venue
As General Manager you will assist the General Manager with the smooth running of the venue, leading and inspiring the team to deliver the best experience for the customer
Experience and skills required for the role of General Manager includes:
· Outgoing personality who takes pride in delivering the best customer service
· Experience in working within the City and understanding the City culture
· Examples of delivering impeccable hospitality
· The ability to lead, inspire and drive the team
· Easily networks with locals
· Experience of corporate functions
· Loves to interact with customers
· Has high standards
· Can follow company procedures and policy
· Operationally running events
· Bags of enthusiasm
· Knowledge in wet and dry lead businesses
You will have the ability to deliver an engaging and charming management style which will engage your customers and your team
If you feel this is the General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.