General Manager - London – Up to £45k plus bonus
Are you an experienced General Manager within the late-night Bar, Restaurant & Club sector and ready for a new challenge?
Based in the City of Central London, this large late-night bar is looking for a driven, experienced, creative & determined General Manager.
As General Manager you will have impeccable customer service, thrive on hitting sales budgets, can be a host and throw a party.
The venue is a stylish, fun, quirky bar that hosts corporate functions through to big party nights and a strong afterwork happy hour!...
In the heart of the city this venue is popular with the locals and tourists alike.
Beautiful décor – think shabby chic meets Eccentric and eclectic, over 2 floors serving great food & drinks.
The Ideal General Manager will be responsible for all site KPIs, maximise profitably, leading the team and maintaining company standards & policies.
Experience and skills required for the role of General Manager includes:
· Been a General Manager for a minimum of 2 years
· Evidence of delivering high volume key nights
· Loves the night life
· Delivering corporate venue hires and functions
· Experience of Christmas
· Results focused and driven
· An inspiring leader who drives the team to success
· An effective communicator with great organisational skills
· Great knowledge of both wet and dry lead businesses
· Has experience of working with a Sales and Events team
· Has a passion for the industry and goes the extra mile
· Outgoing personality with a fierce yet fun way of working
· Experience of high volume sites
· Maintain company standards and follow procedures
· Deliver great GPs and Financials
· Business Savvy
If you feel this is the General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.