General Manager - London – £45 - £48k plus bonus
Are you a General Manager within the Casual Dining and Restaurant sector and looking for something new?
Do you adore customer service, people, the heart of hospitality and your teams…
Are you a General Manager who is always ready for a challenge, is reliant, experienced and above all passionate?
My client is looking for a strong candidate to join the company as General Manager, who can take the business forward with hard work, determination and laughter
This company is all about people. Incentives, awards, trips, bonus, fun, banter and team work!
Experience and skills for the General Manager includes:
· Minimum of 2 years in a bar & restaurant / casual dining brand
· Flare and passion for customer service
· Loves being on the floor interacting with the customers – this is not an office-based job
· An inspiring leader who can train the team to be the best
· Copes well under pressure
· Innovative and creative
· Forward thinking
· Resilient and experienced
· Proven history of success, figures and achievements
· Evidence of delivering impeccable hospitality and standards
· Mentor, nurture and develop team members
· Business Savvy
· Full of ideas and always looking to improve
· Charism, charm, attention to detail and natural social skills
If you feel this is the General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.