General Manager – City of London
Salary up to £55,000 + Bonus
City of London restaurant with modern design, open plan theatre-style kitchen, private dining and top drinks selection. High energy and fun premium casual environment. People, service, and guests are at the core of their values, this with an authentic quality menu makes it a highly desirable company to work with.
Requirements for The Role- General Manager
· Looking to speak with experienced GM currently working in premium high-volume restaurant service and hospitality environment with a strong business head, love of people, product and the floor.
The ideal General Manager will be able to display a track record of:
· Delighting Customers: You are passionate about food and service, being able to consistently deliver the brand experience with the highest standards of service, quality and safety to delight our client’s customers
· Developing People: Managing your team through inspirational leadership with a passion for recruiting, developing and training the right people for our brand. You will be managing the biggest team in the company, so confidence and communication skills are crucial as is teamwork and treating people with respect
· Driving Standards: You have an eye for detail and the ability to drive consistent brand standards.
· Delivering Results: You are financially focused with an ability to develop the business using problem-solving skills in line with budgetary control. You will have a superb track record of Driving Top Line sales, delivering and Managing Margins, Bottom Line and KPI’s.
In Return Rewards and Benefits for the General Manager
· Competitive salary up to £55,000 + Bonus
· You will have the ability to deliver an engaging and charming management style which will engage your customers and your team
· Be developed professionally and get the opportunity to grow your career with an industry leading company
· Industry leading salary
· Performance related incentives
· Career development and outstanding ongoing training
Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
Interested in this role? Then Apply now!
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Privacy Notice: https://www.illume-recruitment.com/legal_documents/privacy_policy