General Manager - Live In - Black Heath - London
Salary up to £35,000 + Bonus
Are you an experienced General Manager looking for fresh pastures and a new challenge?
Have you got 2 years’ experience as a General Manager running a food led Pub or Restaurant?
My client is a leading operator with a wide range of unique sites across the UK and a looking for a superstar General Manager to take on this Victorian pub with popular roof terrace beer and live events, combining the best of British hospitality and independent quirky charm this venue offers delicious wholesome food and drinks fit for any occasion.
Responsibility for the Role of General Manager
- The perfect General Manager will naturally have a passion for the industry, not afraid to get their hands dirty and loves the element of providing the best experience out there!
- You will have the ability to deliver an engaging and charming management style which will engage your customers and your team
Delighting Customers: You are passionate about food and service, being able to consistently deliver the brand experience with the highest standards of service, quality and safety to delight our client’s customers
Developing People: Managing your team through inspirational leadership with a passion for recruiting, developing and training the right people for our brand. You will be managing the biggest team in the company, so confidence and communication skills are crucial as is teamwork and treating people with respect
Driving Standards: You have an eye for detail and the ability to drive consistent brand standards.
Delivering Results: You are financially focused with an ability to develop the business using problem-solving skills in line with budgetary control.
You will have a superb track record of Driving Top Line sales, delivering and Managing Margins, Bottom Line and KPI’s.
In Return Rewards and Benefits for the General Manager
In return, you will be offered progression, a fabulous bonus scheme, company incentives, and the autonomy to make the venue your own.
- Competitive salary up to £35,000 + Bonus
- Be developed professionally and get the opportunity to grow your career with an industry leading company
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Share incentive scheme
- High-street retail vouchers and discounts
- 33% off in all company venues when you eat!!
If you don’t want to miss out on this exciting opportunity, then Apply now!
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Privacy Notice: https://www.illume-recruitment.com/legal_documents/privacy_policy