General Manager - Cumbria - £35k
Are you an experienced General Manager looking for a fresh challenge? Do you keep quality at the forefront of everything you do? Do you push yourself to offer the very best service at all times? Do you drive and motivate your team to deliver those same standards? If the answers are yes, then I want to hear from you! This venue doesn’t settle for second best and I’m looking for a General Manager that doesn’t either
The General Manager will be responsible for all operations within this multi-faceted venue consisting of a visitor café, bar, restaurant and event space, with a combined annual turnover of £1m. Your role is to provide the highest quality of guest service across all departments.
The ideal General Manager will have experience/ knowledge in the following areas;
- Managed a multi-faceted restaurant/ bar operation for a minimum of 3 years
- Strong knowledge of Bar, Restaurant and Event operations
- Full financial responsibility and complete understanding of your P&L
- Managed teams of 20+
- Enthusiastic, customer-focused and work within deadlines set to meet business and customer demands.
- A strong people manager, with fantastic leadership skills and a real motivator
Please note, you will be required to work 5 days out of 7, including evenings and weekends, however the latest the venue closes is 11pm.
If you feel that this is General Manager role for you, then apply today so you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.