Are you an experienced General Manager within the Late-night Bar & Club sector and looking for a new challenge?
Are you a General Manager who offers a warm welcome, creates a buzzing atmosphere and makes their venue the places to be?
My client is looking for Strong, determined, fun, lively and hard working General Managers who love Hospitality, late nights, cocktails, team and success…
Personality is key for the company along with people who want to be part of a family style team!
Experience and skills required for the role of General Manager includes:
· Been a General Manager in a late night, fast-paced venue for minimum of 3 years
· HIGH level of cocktail experience
· Evidence of delivering high volume key nights
· Loves and understands the late-night trade in central London, cocktails & entertainment style venues
· Is not shy of being a team member and jumping in on super busy nights
· Can bring creative ideas and think outside the box
· Deliver great GPs and Financials
· Proven track record in driving sales, exceeding targets and managing large venue teams
· An inspiring leader
· An effective communicator with great organisational skills
· Great knowledge of both wet and dry lead businesses
· PASSION for the industry
· Loyal & excited to grow within a business
If you feel this is the General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Privacy Notice: https://www.illume-recruitment.com/legal_documents/privacy_policy