General Manager - London – £40k - £43k plus bonus
My client is looking for an experienced General Manager to lead this large city venue to success….
Based in the City of London, this venue is busy, fast-paced & loved by the regulars…
The Ideal General Manager will be responsible for all site KPIs, maximise profitably, keeping in Brand and maintaining company standards & policies.
This venue offers everything! Lazy week breakfasts, corporate hires, afterwork drinks, lunches and private dinning… and everything in between.
Experience and skills required for the role of General Manager includes:
· Been a General Manager for a minimum of 2 years
· Evidence of delivering targets
· Delivering corporate venue hires
· Results focused
· Guest Engagement
· An inspiring leader who drives the team to success
· Can hit the ground running with a large operation
· An effective communicator with great organisational skills
· Great knowledge of both wet and dry lead businesses
· Has experience of working with a Sales and Events team
· Has a passion for the industry and goes the extra mile
· Outgoing personality with a fierce yet fun way of working
· Understands delivery of restaurants and food service
· Maintain company standards and follow procedures
· Deliver great GPs and Financials
· Business savvy
· Has worked within a branded business / understands the importance of Brand awareness
If you feel this is the General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Privacy Notice: https://www.illume-recruitment.com/legal_documents/privacy_policy