General Manager - London – £40k plus bonus
Based in the City of London this stunning, sophisticated and atmospheric Bar and Restaurant is looking for a High Flying General Manager
As an experienced General Manager, you will have impeccable customer service, thrive on success, have the tenacity to really drive the business & have the confidence to make decisions and juggle many elements
The Ideal General Manager will be responsible for all site KPIs, maximise profitably, keeping in Brand and maintaining company standards & policies.
The venue offers all occasions; from breakfast meetings, busy lunches, corporate hires, private dining and is a very popular place for after work drinks!
Fresh food, great cocktails, amazing wines and a constant supply of beer – it caters for everyone
Experience and skills required for the role of General Manager includes:
· Been a General Manager for a minimum of 2 years
· Evidence of delivering targets
· Delivering corporate venue hires
· Results focused
· Guest Engagement
· An inspiring leader who drives the team to success
· Can hit the ground running with a large operation
· An effective communicator with great organisational skills
· Great knowledge of both wet and dry lead businesses
· Has experience of working with a Sales and Events team
· Has a passion for the industry and goes the extra mile
· Outgoing personality with a fierce yet fun way of working
· Understands delivery of restaurants and food service
· Maintain company standards and follow procedures
· Deliver great GPs and Financials
· Business savvy
· Has worked within a branded business / understands the importance of Brand awareness
If you feel this is the General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Privacy Notice: https://www.illume-recruitment.com/legal_documents/privacy_policy