General Manager - London – up to 45k
Are you an experienced General Manager within the Bar and Restaurant sector and looking for a change?
Would you like to join an industry leading company who have an outstanding portfolio of venues?
My client is looking for a super star General Manager who is ready for a challenge!
Experience and skills required for the role of General Manager includes:
· Been a General Manager in a fast-paced, big capacity and high-volume venue for minimum of 2 years (late night experience is essential)
· Evidence of delivering impeccable hospitality and standards
· Results driven
· Works well under pressure
· An inspiring leader and mentor
· An effective communicator with great organisational skills
· Great knowledge of both wet and dry lead businesses
· A passion for the industry
· Strong decision maker
· Knows how to throw a party and create the best atmosphere
· Financial acumen
· Understands and enjoys the Late-Night business with experience in high volume sites
· Works well with Sales and Events teams and understands the importance of pre-booked sales
· Has delivered large corporate functions and full venue hires
· Understands and will be responsible for all KPIs of the business
· Maintain all company standards and policies
If you feel this is the General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.