General Manager - London – up to 45k
Are you an experienced General Manager within the Pub, Bar and Restaurant sector and looking for a change?
I am looking for a General Manager who will lead this Westend business to great success.
In the heart of London, this venue is a regular spot for locals and knows how to throw a party at the weekend!
I am looking for an individual that has a natural love for hospitality and customer service. This needs a very hand’s on General Manager who does not shy away from the front line!
Personality, confidence, creativity and determination is required!
Are you a super star General Manager who is ready for a challenge?
Experience and skills required for the role of General Manager includes:
· Been a General Manager in a fast-paced, big capacity and high-volume venue for minimum of 2 years (late night experience is essential along with knowledge of food)
· Evidence of delivering impeccable hospitality and standards – only the best will do!
· Results driven
· Works well under pressure
· An inspiring leader and mentor – cares about every individual
· An effective communicator with great organisational skills
· Great knowledge of both wet and dry lead businesses
· A passion for the industry
· Strong decision maker
· Knows how to throw a party and create the best atmosphere
· Financial acumen
· Works well with Sales and Events teams and understands the importance of pre-booked sales
· Understands and will be responsible for all KPIs of the business
· Maintain all company standards and policies
· Sets a goal and does not stop until it has been achieved
· Wants to work hard and have a lot of fun at the same time!
If you feel this is the General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.