General Manager - London – Up to £50k plus bonus
Are you an experienced General Manager within the late-night Bar & Club sector and looking for something different? A big new challenge?
Based in Central London, this large late-night bar and club is looking for a driven, experienced, creative and determined General Manager
The Ideal General Manager will be responsible for all site KPIs, maximise profitably, leading the team and maintaining company standards & policies.
Experience and skills required for the role of General Manager includes:
· Been a General Manager in a late night, fast-paced venue for minimum of 2 years
· Evidence of delivering high volume key nights
· Experience in Student events
· Delivering corporate venue hires
· Results driven
· An inspiring leader
· An effective communicator with great organisational skills
· Great knowledge of both wet and dry lead businesses
If you feel this is the General Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.