General Manager - Oxford - £35k
Are you an experienced Manager within the Contract Catering Sector? Are you a Deputy GM looking to take on their first General Manager role or an experienced General Manager that wants the challenge of a new site? If so, then I want to hear from you.
I am recruiting for a contract caterer at the top of their game, who put people, service and food at the forefront of everything they do. They have recently acquired a new contract in the Oxford area. The site incorporates a good mix of high-end hospitality and retail catering for the 700 staff in the building.
As General Manager you will lead and inspire a team of 15 to deliver the very best standards as well as looking at the business strategy, working with the team to drive the business forward.
The ideal General Manager will have the following skills/ knowledge;
- Experience in both hospitality and staff dining
- A Hands on approach and keen to become the face of the unit
- Strong people management skills and a good communicator
- Commercially aware and the ability to increase sales
- Financially aware and worked with a P&L in the region of £1m
If you feel this is the next General Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this incredible opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.