General Manager - Private Education – Leicestershire - £50k
This is a General Manager role you do not want to miss, in this stunning property!! I am currently looking to recruit an experienced General Manager for a private boarding school in the Leicestershire area.
My client is a leading independent Education Caterer and are looking for a dynamic General Manager to join their team. The kitchen caters for 1200 covers a day over a breakfast, lunch and supper service. As the General Manager, you will be responsible for a team of 50 staff ensuring training, development and management of the team. You will be financially responsible and able to manage budget and costs.
As the General Manager, you will also be involved with school events as well as liaise with parents and teachers
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/ knowledge
- Currently at General Manager level
- Have a proven background or experience within education catering
- A strong understanding of all Food Hygiene/ Health & Safety procedures
- Willing to be involved in school activities such as bbqs, sports days etc
- A strong financial understanding, managing budgets of at least £2m
- Hold a current DBS
If you feel this is the General Manager role for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted